Thursday, December 30, 2004

Want to Lose Weight? Don’t Diet - Learn About Your Eating Habits and Make Small Changes to Become a Successful “Loser”

Want to Lose Weight? Don’t Diet - Learn About Your Eating Habits and Make Small Changes to Become a Successful “Loser”

Losing weight is a battle for many Americans. Weight loss diets have been the mainstream way to lose the extra pounds, however, since the diet revolution started in the 1960Â’s we are getting heavier, not lighter. The common thread among those who have lost weight and kept it off is making true lifestyle changes. Real Living Nutrition has designed a personalized program that will help identify what changes a person needs to make to achieve lifelong weight loss.

Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) April 13, 2005

Until now, the only way to get help losing weight was to try yet another diet where the same old results happenÂ… lose weight only to gain it back again and then some. Not to mention dieting is a major cause of slowed metabolism, decreased energy, decreased muscle mass, and increased stress and anxiety. So if you donÂ’t diet to lose weight, what do you do? Now there is something new; a non-diet approach to weight loss. The Mini Diet Makeover is an online program designed by a Registered Dietitian to help people learn about their current habits and get expert advice on how to make small changes that really work. After all, this is how people achieve long-term success. People who have lost weight and kept it off have done so by learning about their habits, creating clear goals, and making lifestyle changes.

“This program gave me a lot of information which helped me to get started towards my weight loss goals,” says Marla Fruit, a mini diet makeover client. “I got a personalized plan based on my habits from a Dietitian who also gave me a ton of great advice. Plus it was really fun to see my diet makeover. This helped me to see that I didn’t need to change my whole diet just certain parts. Once I started to implement the recommendations my weight came down without dieting or counting calories. I now know exactly why I had gained weight in the first place which helps me keep on track.” In addition to the personalized plan and makeover, clients also receive a portion size guide, a free monthly newsletter and a free copy of the Healthy Living E-Cookbook and Restaurant Guide.

The Mini Diet Makeover is a way for people to get a personalized assessment from a nutrition expert without having to pay costly fees. The program is being offered for a limited time for $12.95, and since it is an online program, clients can complete it in the comfort of their own home at any time. To register for the program, or for more information, go to www. reallivingnutrition. com.

Contact Information:

Meri Raffetto

Real Living Nutrition Services

805-963-4677

Http://www. reallivingnutrition. com (http://www. reallivingnutrition. com)

###