Thursday, November 9, 2006

Keep Those New Years Resolutions

Keep Those New Years Resolutions

Yoga classes help folks keep those New Years resolutions they made on January 1.

Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) February 8, 2006

The start of 2006 may only be a month past, but there are some people out there who have already chucked their New Years Resolutions. Surprise. Surprise.

One of the most frequently listed resolutions, according to just about every poll out there, is to improve ones health and fitness regime. Sure, that sounds good in December as the egg nog flows and the cocktail meatballs tempt your taste buds, but now that it’s time to put the plan into action it’s much easier to watch the exercise trainers on TV, from the comfort of your oh so cozy couch.

Get up and embrace the rest of your life! There are ways to improve your health, and gain some clarity about the rest of your life at the same time. Yoga is skyrocketing in popularity amongst mainstream America, due in part to holistic approach to healing. Dahn Yoga (sometimes referred to as Dahn Hak or Dahnhak) began as an ancient Korean training program to educate the population on how to develop both the mind and the body. Today Dahn centers are opening all around the United States in response to high demand for alternative healing programs.

Karen Krueger of Libertyville, Illinois has experienced dramatic results. “In 2004 I was unhappy, physically weak, and obese. I had been putting barriers around myself for years to keep the world at a distance. The added weight had weakened my body and was eating away at my emotional wellbeing. The increase in my size caused my balance to change. This caused some injuries to my knee and shoulder. I was harming myself. I knew I needed to change. Dahn Yoga has given me the tools to change myself and it’s up to me to make these changes,” she said.

“During the past year and a half, I have gained a strong, fit body, shed over 80 pounds, have lots of energy, gained confidence, concentrate better, and have become emotionally strong. One of the best bonuses is that I have found myself. Buried deep within me is this person who I always was. I’m so happy and grateful that I have discovered her! I’m having so much fun!” she noted.

Dahn Yoga is designed to give the individuals the opportunity to realize their own personal power. Through experiencing Ki-energy, they discover how it works in their bodies and how they can utilize it for optimum health. Practitioners learn to communicate with their bodies, discovering they can control and regulate their bodily functions. By stimulating the Ki-energy circulation, the body’s natural healing power is activated. The Dahn theory holds that when a person arrives at their goal of a healthy life, they are more inclined to create better relationships with their family, friends and nature.

For more information on Dahn Yoga, visit the website: www. dahnyoga. com.

###