Friday, October 29, 2010

New Online Venture Offers Unique Herbal Supplements

New Online Venture Offers Unique Herbal Supplements

When it came time for Mildred Jones to start her own business, she did something unique by combining her love of the Lord and his message with the work that she's doing. The result is www. JCOnlineHerbalSupplements. com, a website that specializes in health supplements that can help with hypertension, vision problems, weight loss, menopause and a host of other issues.

Lemoore, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2008

"Being a Christian and focusing on the spiritual and the mental well being of the people at my church, I wanted to focus on the physical, as well as the spiritual," explains Jones. "I am very health minded and I take many of these products for my own well being. I thought it would be a great idea just to sell them."

A fresh face to internet business, Jones's store opened in June 2008, but she's already taking the initiative and thinking about what to add to her company's catalog. "I want to expand my target base in the categories that are on my site, such as high blood pressure and menopause," Jones says. "In the near future, I'm thinking about building another website."

In addition to adding more products to her webstore, Jones has also launched a blog in conjunction with her site. www. JCOnlineHerbalSupplementsInfo. com offers a forum for customers who want to know more about Jones's products.

"The blog is for information," she relays, "to inform the public about health issues and health products. I will be talking about high blood pressure, menopause, diabetes, and some of the other categories that are on my website. There are a lot of people that are dealing with high blood pressure and diabetes and menopause."

With a limitless future ahead of her and www. JCOnlineHerbalSupplements. com, Jones still finds the energy to contribute her time to her church. "I also help in my church, which is important to me because God is my first priority," Jones says.

Because of God's message of grace and selflessness, Jones has been able to parlay her faith into a resource that will help people with health problems using natural methods; we should all be so lucky that there's at least one person whose faith is strong and kind enough to be shared with us all.

###